Thinking of putting your company's message in print? Promote your company online and offline with our porfessional graphic design services. Our graphic design team reaches your target with the lates technology, software and equipment. We finish on time, on budget and with great care.
Our design services include, but are not limited to: Posters, Banners, Custom Signs, Vehicle Graphics & Webpage Images. * we DO NOT create, edit or mantain websites. *
With our professional in-house photography team, we are able to offer low cost, high quality packages, complete from shoot to print.
Our photography services include, but are not limited to: Digital Capturing, Studio lighting and Rendering & Professiional Editing and Retouching.
Our production department utilizes Roland's high-end solvent printers for all your outdoor needs and HP's Inkjet dye ink for all your indoor needs. We print on a wide variety of large format media using the latest eco-friendly ink. We also offer scratch resistant lamination to help protect the longevity of your prints.
Our printing media includes, but are not limited to: Vinyl, Poster Paper, Canvas(glossy finish), Window Static Cling, Polystyrene Boards, Corrugated Plastic Boards, Foamcore & Gatorfoam Boards.
* Items with an asterisk are aloso available with adhesive backing.
- Click link below to upload your file:
- Drag and drop your files into our secure server
- One you've load dragged and dropped your file, a new window should pop up.Please fill in your name along with your companies name, email, subject and quick message(printing specs, additional info and contact number).
- Click"Send". You should receive a confirmation once your file has been uploaded successfully.
- If your file format falls under our Discouraged List or does not appear on the list at all, we will still likely be able to adapt your file to our preferred formats without much trouble. However, should a problem arise that requires your immediate attention, we will call you to discuss possible solutions. If you are submitting a PDF, please Outline your Text and or Flatten the Image into one layer. Also, please save it with print quality settings and bleed/crop marks.
Prefered file formats:
- EPS-Outline all text(type create outline), include linded files if needed.
- TIF-LZW compression, flatten as one layer either before or during the save.
- JPEG-Maximum quality, baseline "standard" format.
- PDF-Can have missing fonts and inaccurate color information.
- AI - Can have missing fonts and images.
- GIF - Image quality can be too low.
Have signage that needs to be installed? We offer complete, professional installation on all of our products. Whether it is installing media to an elevator door, applying window graphics or even hanging a sign, you can count on us to do so in a timely, professional and friendly manner.